Enrollment Timeline & Pricing
enrollment for the 2018-2019 School Year is closed
The following monthly timetable is a chronological outline of the typical sequence for enrollment.October
- Applications will be available.
- Open House on Thursday, October 18, from 6:30 – 7:30pm. The open house event includes an informational session & tour. We will begin taking RSVPs online via our website beginning September 5, 2018. We ask that NO children attend this event. Prospective children will have an opportunity to tour the school at a later date. Attendance at the Open House is not required to apply or to enroll.
- Applications are accepted, starting October 1 (if we receive your application prior to this date, it will be returned. Applications will not be processed without an enclosed application fee of $50)
- Preference is given to siblings of current students.
- Preference is given to subsidized families; spots are limited..
- The deadline for submitting an application is December 31. (Applications received after the deadline, will be returned. If mailed, envelopes must be post marked as of the deadline date.)
- Applications will be processed.
- Current families submit schedule requests for the upcoming school year.
- Moonstone begins the random lottery selection for each group (NO action is needed on your part
- Enrollment notification begins! You will be notified by one of the following ways:
- A phone call offering you an available spot. (At this time, a personal tour can be scheduled)
- A letter will be mailed relaying that a spot was NOT available for your child. At this time, you can choose to be left on the list for the remainder of the school year in case a spot becomes available. However, to be included in the lottery for the following school year, you must re-apply (this includes paying the application fee).
- Once a spot is offered, you have 48 hours to accept or decline. If no contact is made on your part, the spot will be offered to the next lottery applicant
|New (18 months – 2 years) , Blue (2 years – 3 years)|
|Half (3 – 4 years), Full (4 – 5 years)|
*The 7 hour schedule is 7 hours between 8am-4pm. The 10 hour schedule is 8am-6pm
Monthly prices listed above are effective September 1, 2018. All prices are subject to change with notice. Moonstone’s average annual tuition increase over the past 10 years has been 3-5%.
A one month deposit is required along with contracts for all students. Deposits are held for the students last month of attendance. For families who qualify for CCIS subsidy, the deposit amount is based on co-pay; see the Subsidized Care section for more details
Tuition is due on the first of every month. A five day grace period shall be allowed for payment. Any payments received after the grace period, will be charged a $25 late fee. Any account 30 days delinquent will result in the suspension of the child attending until payments are current.
Need Financial Assistance?Learn More