As a school founded on the advantages of variety and diversity, we naturally strive towards thinking and educating “outside the box.” We are faithful supporters of modern and classical dance at the Annenberg Theatre and we are passionate about attending childrenʼs theatre events including our favorites at the Arden Theatre Company. Moonstoneʼs program also includes monthly visits to our cityʼs art museum, and we take advantage of our user-friendly cityʼs beautiful gardens and parks as much as possible. We have an extensive and varied field trip program, because we know how much education is born of experience.
- Field trips are ONLY for children 3 years and older, that are potty trained.
- All trips cost $20. We now accept checks, money orders, and cash!!
- Children who are not scheduled to attend school on the day of a fieldtrip, may not attend the trip.
- Please drop your child off 30 minutes before the trip is scheduled to leave. If you do not, your space will be taken by a student on the waiting list and you will not receive a credit for the trip.
- Moonstone will provide a field trip shirt for each child on the day of the trip.
- If a student has misbehaved on a trip, s/he may be suspended from the next trip.
- Please read ALL field trip notices.... If a lunch is needed for a trip, it cannot require heating, it must be disposable, and it should include a drink. Students without appropriate clothing and/or shoes may be removed from the trip.
- Sign-up for trips are posted one week prior to the field trip. If you want to sign up early, you may do so by paying in advance.
- Advance sign-up is limited to 4 trips per child. Checks written for more than four trips (per child) will not be processed and then returned.
- Moonstone reserves the right to restrict students from attending field trips, due to behavior issues or trip payment neglect. If you owe money for field trips, you MUST pay your debt in full before your child can attend any future trips. Teachers may also use their discretion if a trip might be too taxing for various students.
- Current Field Trip List
Save the Date...
- Moonstone's 7th Annual Dinner & Silent will be held Thursday, April 6th from 7pm-10pm at Percy St. BBQ!
United Way #48916